May 16, 2013

Email 5-13-13

Elder Kyler     13 May 2013


AAHH! :)

 I just got done talking to you guys, and I pretty much have nothing else to talk about in this e-mail!  Just that talking with family after a long time without seeing them is the best thing ever!  

 It just gives the Plan of Salvation so much more meaning. Because we miss people here in this life at times. And there’s some things that we can do to make sure that we can be with our families forever!! Even after this life. We just have to follow the teachings of our Savior. Following in his example is the best thing we can do in life. And making sacred covenants, or promises. It may seem hard in the moment, but it is always worth it in the long run.

 I have never been happier in my life. I know there will be times in my life after the mission that I will experience this same happiness, but they will only come from the decisions I am making right now! I don’t know exactly what I will do in the future, Where I will be, or who I will be with, but I know that if I prepare all that I can right this second, that everything will be that much better in the future! This is my testimony. One thing I have been thinking about, that when we do all that we can, always, everything will work out!  If we want to experience the blessings that are in store for us, we have to do the things we know are right, to get those blessings pronounced upon us!

I hope everyone is well, and staying great. :)

Love,
-Elder Kyler Blane Farr