June 6, 2014

Email 5-19-14

This week will be kind of short due to time, but we just got back from hearing Elder Neil L. Anderson speak here to our mission and the neighboring mission. He´s super awesome and he even speaks Portuguese, (even though it's kind of rusty). It was such a privilege to hear one of Gods Apostles speak to us. He spoke to us about the Atonement and how we can gain or strengthen our testimony through the Book of Mormon. We went through several scriptures and studied them together, it was way cool! We heard some other talks and testimonies from the other people there too. 

We ended up with 7 investigators at church on Sunday and have some baptisms marked for these next few weeks. I love this work so much! It is such a blessing for me to be here in these times. 

It was so sool to hear Elder Anderson's convincing words as he testified that Jesus is the Christ, and that HE LIVES. I´ll never forget how I felt in that moment. Or how I am still feeling, thinking about it.

I love all of you and I wish you a very successful week, full of happiness! :)

-Elder Kyler Blane Farr