November 4, 2014

Email 10-13-14

This week was good...

So, I got here on Saturday afternoon.

So what happened in Itapipoca was ALL of the missionaries from there got transferred and they put Sisters there. No one really knows why, but I guess President knows best.   Good luck to them though because we suffered quite a bit.. 

Anyways!   We spent the whole beginning of the week cleaning the old apartment, and the new apartment.  The apartment where we lived was super old, so we rented a new one for the Sisters.  So we got everything ready and then did the move. Me, my companion and a young man from the Branch, we did the move. It took forever and we lived on the third floor and moved to another third floor apt.  We went up and down like a million stairs that day.

But it´s all over now.   I´m here with my companion Elder M. E here in CecĂ­lia.   It´s super ghetto. It´s one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the city, but don’t worry about us, we´re protected. ;)

What´s cool is that I’m in the same stake I started in and we frequent the stake center so yesterday at church I saw a bunch of people from my first area!

One Brother passed me and I said, ``HEY!`` and he just looked at me like I was crazy.. so I asked if he remembered me..   He said, ``no.. but what´s your name??``
I said, ``Elder Farr`` and he looked at me for a second, then it clicked..    He said, ``Oh my goodness where is the rest of you!?!?!?    You used to look like a closet!!   Now you´re disappearing!``    We laughed it off and then he gave me all the news from the ward!

Remember that family we taught that was baptized??   Daniel and Josy and their kids??   Well I talked to him on the phone, and he´ll go there next week to see me.   I´m so pumped! It´s like a huge family reunion!!    I love these people so much!    I didn’t really realize it until I actually saw them.    It was way cool.

I´ll let you know how it goes, and I’ll send pics! :)

I think that´s basically it.. 
SEE YA!
-Elder Kyler Blane Farr