December 30, 2012

Email 12-22-12

My Family!

Today (P-day) (preparation day) was awesome, choir practice this morning, laundry time, my comp got his Patriarchal blessing, and we took a nap! Tonight, we had TRC, where members of surrounding wards volunteer to come and listen to the missionaries. We get to know them ,then teach them a small lesson. The lesson part is easy! The hard part is getting to know the person. We know so much of the gospel language, it is weird to think that we don't know very much conversational. looks like I have some things to study during additional study time!

I still enjoy it here! I just feel tired all the time. I'm still used to sleeping from 2 AM to noon!! This 10:30 - 6:30 Am is getting to me! That's why I love P-days, we get to take naps! I can't wait until I am closer to fluency! I have so much to work on to get there, but it is certainly coming closer and closer every day!

Helping people come closer to the gospel is the best thing I could ask for at this time! There is nothing I would rather be doing with my time. I owe it to the Lord!

Even member, or non-active members have the capacity to grow individually, and spiritually! It starts with the small things, then grows from there.

I testify that is 100% true! I am seeing it happen to everyone around me! Myself included!

Do what you can, every day to grow!

Eu amo voce!
O evangelho e verdadeiro
Eu Sou grato por minha missao!
Love Elder Kyler Blane Farr

I miss everyone so much! Love to all! :)